The Benefits of Magnification and Photography in Your Practice
When you ask key dental opinion leaders in the world what they see as the most important development in dentistry, many will tell you it’s MAGNIFICATION – we can only treat what we can see. We also live in a society that has to see it, to believe it. Patients want to visualize the conditions in their mouths to understand the recommendations the dentist makes. DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY allows every dental partitioner to achieve this concept in the practice.
This following will be discussed during the presentation:
• Does magnification weaken your eyes?:
• What magnification level should I use?
• Physical benefits of magnification in dentistry
• Clinical benefits of magnification in dentistry
• Advantages of digital photography
• Equipment and digital photography techniques for dentistry